I haven’t made a BEAUTY TIP!!! post in a while so here it goes. These are excellent tips you can use during school. These are tips that just emphasize your natural beauty by a notch. These are ways to keep your make up looking natural.
- Use a tinted lip balm- It can moisten and at the same time slightly give color to your lips. You can also use a a separate lip balm first then top it off with a lip tint. Blend until the tint is equally distributed with clean fingers.
- Lip Tints are good purchases because they can be used for both lips and cheeks. They look natural and they tend to give you that natural looking glow too which is better than wearing an over-the-top blush with sparkles or matte blush that will leave your face dull.
- I think every make up kit should have a highlighter. You can apply it over a matte face powder to keep your face looking dewy and fresh. Apply it on the high points of your face.
- You can use a tinted moisturizer rather than a heavy foundation. This will cover up the blemishes you may have. OR you could also mix a drop of liquid foundation with your favorite moisturizer or sunscreen for the same effect. If you want to go for less, use just a concealer to hide away all those blemishes. You could also just apply on a primer which will sooth out pores and leave skin glowing without being oily.
- You don’t want to wear eyeliner but you want to look as awake as possible. Use an eyeliner brush and dot gel liner in the spaces between your lashes. It will instantly make your lashes look fuller and thick. It brightens up your eyes.
- Curling your lashes can help open up yours eyes too. Use heated eyelash curlers to keep it curled for a longer time. If you don’t have one, blow dry your eye lash curler for a few seconds and curl your lashes like normal.
For more BEAUTY TIPS, FOLLOW: